Top 5 Free Iphone Apps for the Beauty and Fashion Junkie



Top 5 Free Iphone Apps for the Beauty and Fashion Junkie

Okay I know what you guys are thinking? Isn’t this a beauty blog, why are you talking about apps?

Most of you guys know I got a Iphone5 recently and  I’ve found some really interesting, fun, free apps that I am dying to introduce you guys. If you are a Beauty and Fashion junkie, these apps are a must have! 

 Who knows, you may or may not already have these apps!



Pixlromatic
 


Pixlromatic
If you are sick or bored of Instagram’s filters, this is a must have filter app that is so user friendly and idiot-proof. Pixlromatic 26 free filters (if you want more filters you have to upgrade your version +$$), but I think these 26 filters are more than enough. My favs are Peter and Salomon filters, they make your photos look whimsical and dreamy. Similar to most apps, they have boarders/frames as well. 



 .

.



 FotoRus 





FotoRus


Ever thought of making GIFs but didn’t know how to? This app not only makes GIFs but also collages (though their collage frames are quite limited). They also have a Pro Edit that allows you to edit your pics (basic features like rotate, brightness, contrast) and have filters as well, my favourite filters are Nashville, Film and Foliage. They have a new feature called the Animegram which allows you to make a portion of your picture move, to animate parts of your photos which is awesome.





 .

.





Instaframe 







Instaframe
Speaking of collages, this is my absolute favourite app for collaging photos. They have a wide variety of frames and the app lets you adjust the size of the columns which is freakin amazing! I’ve never seen another app that does that but I do have quite a limited knowledge for apps. Instaframe also has 13 filters so you can edit it all in 1 app.



 
 .

.

.  
 
 


Modiface Makeup 









Modiface Makeup 

Have you ever wonder what you would look like in a certain shade of lipstick, maybe nude, cherry red or stark orange? With this app, you don’t have to buy a shade that doesn’t suit you. All you need to do is to take a photo of your full face and it will be able to detect the face and you can start applying makeup. This app allows you to apply full face makeup (foundation, blusher, eyeshadow, lip stick, lip liner etc) virtually! There is a bazillion variety of makeup and shades to choose from, and most importantly they are from real retail brands! Revlon, Stila, Neutrogena etc, so if looking for a certain eyeshadow shade, you can find it using this app! If you are looking for a makeup app, I highly recommend this one.


 .

.

.  
 


 LookBook






LookBook

I’m sure you guys have heard of lookbook.nu. People all around the world connects in a single space for fashion. I love looking at all the pictures, the artsy, dream-like sceneries makes me wish I was there in an instant and not bounded in this concrete jungle. I also get inspired by their outfits, although I have in no way as bold statement pieces as theirs, I can get little ideas here and there. The only concern I have with this app is that the pictures loads too slowly, if the resolution of the pictures can be downsized in the app version, I think it will be great!
 





So that’s all guys! Sorry for the short post, I am having a crazy exam week so do bare it with me. Hope you guys enjoyed it and do tell me in the comments section below if you have any other awesome apps that you would like me to try out! 



Email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com, I reply to all messages!




Ps: I think the next post will be my 50 followers giveaway, I'm still getting ready all the stuff but the post will be up as soon as possible! So stay tune guys!

 

Love,
Anonymous






 

No comments :

Post a Comment