Snips and Bits #3 – Ozaki, Best Buy World Singapore, Chloe



Snips and Bits #3

Hey guys! Just a quick update, I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long, I'll be updating lots of interesting posts these 2 weeks.
 
I wanted to share with you guys some of the photos I posted on Instagram so here they are!




I got the Ozaki O!Coat transparent gel case and I can hereby say that I LOVE THIS CASE TO DEATH! It is definitely not your normal gel case, it is a very sturdy transparent matte plastic case that is very thin and sleek. It looks very chic and my friend didn’t even realize I got a case on! 

It came with a screen protector but the free screen protector attracts fingerprints. It is quite expensive coming with a price tag of S$24.90, but the quality is amazing, and it doesn’t hide the contrasting metal panel design on the back of the Iphone5.



.

.

.





Loots from Best-Buy-World Singapore! I got the best seller SKII Facial Treatment Essence to try it out and hopefully do a review in some time later. 





The mini Chloe perfume was a present for a friend but I ended up getting another thing for her so maybe I will be giving it away on this blog. It is pretty small though, it contains 0.17 fl oz, equivalent to 5ml. If you guys don’t mind, maybe I can give it away? Tell me what you think!






.

.

.




I got a pair of Steve Madden studded flats, they are extremely soft and comfortable. I worn it the first time and absolutely no blisters at all. They are made of genuine leather and usually leather shoes tend to be on the harder side so I am very impressed by the quality. I will feature them in my upcoming monthly haul as well.
 






I am very excited to be back on track and see you guys in the next post! Follow my Instagram at anonymousreviews!






Other Snips & Bits episodes:
Snips and Bits #1 - Charles & Keith



Love,

Anonymous

 

No comments :

Post a Comment