Tribal coordinates + dainty cross necklace from Lovisa



Hey guys! Recently I attended my friend’s tribal themed birthday party and I thought, hey why not show you guys some accessories I wore that day? Hope you guys enjoy this extremely short post and I’ll see you guys soon!




These are some of the accessories put together inspired by the whole native, tribal prints trend. 





.

.





New necklace from Lovisa! Absolutely love this necklace; I had been searching for a similar necklace for such a long time. I wanted a necklace that was simple and dainty, not too much of a statement necklace, just something to oomph up an outfit. This is just perfect for that. 








.

.



 A view from my crib



Anyway, such a beautiful day today, fall is coming up, too bad it is evergreen here…






Love,
Anonymous





4 comments :

  1. Love the necklace !! Is Lovisa an online shop? Have a good week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katina!

      Lovisa is unfortunately not an online shop but a retail shop available in Singapore in the basement of Wisma & Plaza Singapura. Lovisa is from Australia and they have several outlets all over the world. You may want to check out their website at http://www.lovisa.com.au/stores?region=SG to see if there is a store near you.

      Thank you and you have a great week ahead as well!

      Delete
  2. i think you've done some interesting styling. i'm getting that tribal vibe although it can be a little less busy =)

    lovisa looks like a darn cool way to spell louisa (which happens to be my part of my name), really caught my attention - shall check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! Glad you enjoyed the small sharing :)

      Delete