Haul December 2011: ASOS, Gmarket, Zipia, Urbanoutfitters, Warehouse

Hey guys! I just received my parcels and this post will be the long awaited haul. This post is like super super overdue so sorry! This time I was really smart and bought only items that I really liked to reduce my habit of impulse buying. So after much consideration these are the items that I bought and I really LOVE almost all of them! There are more items from more brands so yeah! Let get into it!







River Island Floral One Shoulder Frill Dress (ASOS £13.00)



Inner Lining


If you guys are familiar with ASOS, you guys know I love them! They definitely are on the pricier side but their sale section has an extremely wide catalogue from so many brands. I always go onto ASOS regularly as there are always some unexpected sales on brands and the prices ends up ridiculously cheap.

 I bought this dress from River Island (my absolute favourite brand) and originally it costs £44.99 but it went on sale for only £13.00 which is around SGD27. An absolute bargain! The quality is amazing and you guys may find the pattern & colour tacky but in real life it is really pretty (looks exactly like the pictures below). I got it in UK12 but it is a little loose, I should have gotten it in UK8 or 10. But it is a wonderful piece especially for a formal dinner. The dress looks really out of shape in the photo I took so I’ll leave some pictures from the net just to show you guys how it looks on.









Basic Knit T (Zipia US$13.00)





This is just a plain jumper I bought and I kinda didn’t expect it to be so freaking thick. It is really warm and baggy, it does make me look a little bulky but that is fine because I’m sure it will look really good with some jean shorts. The jumper is only available in one size but it probably will fit a UK14 at most. It is a little loose on me, I’m a UK8/10 but the price is cheap if you’re finding a really thick jumper for the colder weather. The material feels a little hard but I’m hoping the knit to soften after a few washes. 






Striped Lining Ponte Blazer (Forever21 US$16.68)






I bought this on Black Friday, that was how long ago I bought it. It’s original price was US$27 so there was a huge discount. I bought a Small and it fits me perfectly! I have broad shoulders and the Small was a perfect fit for me. The waist area is a little loose but that’s okay since I’m not going to button it up anyways. The blazer is super thick and comfy, the lining is silky smooth and it feels very high quality overall. I LOVE this blazer! A super buy! 

Striped Lining Ponte Blazer was sold out on the day of black Friday. How crazy!

  




BDG Heritage Deck Shoe (Urban outfitters US$19.99)







These shoes are originally US$49.99 so already it was a good bargain. I quite like the ‘boat-shoe’ style, they are really trendy this season. And doesn’t it look really expensive? At least to me it is. I think it looks way more costly than the price and I really like how it looks on me. I got it in a Size 9 (UK6) and it fits quite large on me. It is a little hard and a loose so I suggest sizing a size down. I wore this pair of shoes today and I got so many compliments. My friends told me that it looked way more expensive than the price which is awesome. Highly recommend!






Multi unique Rings (Zipia US$6)





I was looking for rings that has a simple design and not those with huge jewels / precious stones or majorly bling-ed rings. I was browsing Zipia and I chance upon these rings. They fit my criteria perfectly and it looked really nice on the model so I bought it. The set of 4 rings consists of 2 gold and 2 silver rings, they can be worn together or separated. I would say the price is okay and the quality is not bad, but the rings are a bit large on my fingers. They aren’t snug enough for my taste and it does fall out if I shake my hands harshly. So if you have petite fingers, I do not recommend it.






Long hair clips (Strandivarius @IonOrchard SGD$14) 




I got this while shopping with my friends at Ion Orchard. I find them to be a great alternative for boring bobby pins. They are pretty expensive for just hair pins but I do find it difficult to find similar designs anywhere else. I am not sure if they are still available but I got them not too long ago. I’m not sure how to describe where they are placed...they are in those plastic containers in front of the cashier and not at the accessories section.   






Glasses [TR DS037 B] & [NO. 2503 B] (Gmarket KRW12,520 ~ SGD$15)



 DS037



 2503



I really wanted to try out geek glasses because they are such a huge trend now. Gmarket is the place to go for finding such accessories. They have a wide range of glasses, watches, jewellery and their prices are really reasonable. I got myself 2 glasses from the same ‘shop’. DS037 (first pair) fits really nicely but 2503 (second pair) slides down my nose a little. Both designs are really cute and cost around SGD$8 each. The shop owner was really kind to add in a pair of aviators as a gift! How nice! 

Gift







 Infinity Scarf (Warehouse SGD$23.00)






I got this scarf from Warehouse at Vivocity and isn’t it super cute?! The colour is perfect for the autumn and winter seasons. Original price of the scarf was SGD$49 so it was a super bargain! I bought this a few days ago so it should be available at other outlets. Mine was the last piece there so you guys might not want to head there to check. I got this for a coming overseas trip, details will be up soon! Super pumped for it!



 
A/N: I took more than an hour to take these photos so I really hope you guys like it! Follow my blog if you to get more updates on such hauls!



Check out my previous monthly hauls!




Love,

Anonymous


No comments :

Post a Comment