Just In | Soeurs.co Houndstooth Knit Tank, Satin Marble Print Blouse








*Taken by iPhone5
*Taken by iPhone5

Hey guys! I hope you guys had a wonderful Chinese New Year spent eating lots of goodies and chatting up with good ol' relatives. I had a great time, two of my cousins are getting married next year and one of them is having a baby girl soon. Awesome news! This post is a followup from my previous post, I received my parcel from Soeurs.co before Chinese New Year but I didn't have time to post them online.

I freaking love both pieces. The houndstooth knit tank top is just gorgeous. It is a little bit snug on me though, but some stretching out will probably do. I'm thinking of matching it with my black tank maxi dress would look super chic or a simple pair of high waist jeans. The marble print blouse is also amazing. The web photos looked a little bit bluish but the blouse is completely black/white. Rather than a satin material I would say it is more of harder chiffon material. The quality of both pieces are amazing and worth every cent so kudos to the Soeurs.co team! They will be featured in my Jan haul which is coming up soon so stay tune for more photos!


Love,
Hannah 





No comments :

Post a Comment