December Fashion Haul | River Island, Payless, Diva, Lemonkitscharm


Haul! December 2012 – River Island, Payless, Diva, Lemonkitscharm


Hey guys! So sorry I didn’t post anything for the last week plus my card reader broke on me when I was transferring my photos so I had to run and get one yesterday night. This month’s haul is quite exciting imo so I hope you guys enjoy! 


For a special start of the new year 2013, we're starting with accesories!































.


.


.




Vintage Avon Gold Chunky Chain Necklace [Lemonkitscharm – S$25]






























A rough idea of how it looks like on


I get my vintage jewelry from Lemonkitscharm a vintage jewelry online store that sells affordable and unique pieces. I have been loving the chunky chain necklaces trend and this is one of my new addiction. It is very eye catching so maybe I will be pairing it in a chiffon collar shirt (like how wendyslookbook always wears them) or even a high neck tank top with my hair tied up. 







.


.


.


Vintage Bronze Necklace [Lemonkitscharm – S$4]





























                                                                 How it looks like on



I have been looking for a delicate necklace for quite some time now. It’s hard to find a piece that lies just at the right length. Many thin necklaces that I found are either too short or at an awkward length. I find that necklaces that are too short tend to make my neck look thicker and shorter. I do like this length and the design is sweet and simple.




.


.


.



Vintage silver chain bracelet [Lemonkitscharm – S$9]














I LOVE the clasp! It screams fancy and the fact that it is vintage makes it so much more awesome. The entire piece feels very sturdy and has a nice weight to it. I have been wearing it so much since I got it!



.


.


.



Bronze chain bracelet [Streetstall – S$5]




Getting in with the chain jewelries, I got this at a street stall in town a few weeks ago. Just a simple bronze chunky chain bracelet with a lobster clasp. It is a little loose on me though.  


.


.


.




Geometric Bracelet [Streetstall – S$5]








L-R: Bronze chain bracelet, Vintage silver chain bracelet, Geometric bracelet


I LOVE this bracelet. I love the design, the pattern, everything! It looks dainty yet full of details, giving any look an extra oomph. And it is slightly different from ordinary bracelets around. I have been wearing it everywhere since I got it and I’ve gotten ton of compliments! 



.


.


.



River Island Leopard Collarless Blazer [River Island - GBP20]





I freaking ADORE this blazer. I got it in UK12 and it fits nicely, I could’ve gone a size down but I like that the blazer feels so comfortable on. I think this is a very versatile piece that I can easily dress up or down. I can pair this a casual tee/tank top and skinnies and go out.  







.


.


.

Warehouse Sequin Top [ASOS – GBP15]





Hmm, honestly I am on the fence with this top. The sequins are sewn on sturdily and the colour of the sequins are a nice peachy shade but the pattern is a little odd. I got it in UK12 and the arm hole is a bit large. I do like the high neck design a lot I feel that it enhances my shoulders. 




.


.


.



Payless Patent Tip Flats [Payless Shoes – S$32.90]




I didn’t really like it when I first saw it, but when I tried it on, oh my god, I loved it! I really like the grey fabric material,  the colour really complement any denim fabric. I bought it in a size bigger (I’m usually a size 8) but it was OOS so I had to get a size up. The sole is so comfortable and soft. It is still available so head down to any Payless Shoe outlet if you are interested. 




.


.


.

Diva anklet and pearl earrings






I may keep the earrings or may be giving these away as small little presents to go with any prizes in future giveaways. They are really adorable and dainty and they come in such cute packages I feel like I have to buy them all. Since I may be giving them in giveaways, I will not state the price of these but they are above $10. 




.


.


.


Packing up prizes for giveaway winners! The packages are already dispatched to your homes so I hope you receive them soon! J








.


.


.






I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you guys in my next one! Cheers!


Check out my previous monthly hauls! 
October 2012





Love,

Anonymous




No comments :

Post a Comment