NuffnangX + New Iphone 5 + ShopAnonymousReviews


Hey guys! Oh my gosh I finally jumped onto Apple’s bandwagon and bought the new IPHONE 5! I am so excited to try out the new apps that I just downloaded and the awesome camera that they have especially the panorama feature

Previously I was using HTC Desire, which it is not bad but it didn’t have enough space for large apps like instagram, which is why I didn’t update anymore because I couldn’t update the version (my space was tots maxed out). My 2 years contract was way over so I thought it would be a good time to change a new one. 



I bought the white 16GB version!





























I will also be attempting to take OOTDs *cross fingers* using the front facing camera and a bunch of random cute stuff that I may see. I don't even have a case for it yet, and the 'screen protector' I'm using is the plastic that comes with it, only that I snipped off the flaps, which is why there seemed to be a crack at the bottom left of the screen. Its just my extremely noob cutting skills. 


.

.

.


So anyways, I’ll be updating very often on NuffnangX and Instagram so do follow me there. I like the NuffnangX feature where you can converse with each other and leave lovey dovey messages so do leave some loves for me as well, I would really appreciate that. I am still very new at it and the layout confuses the crap out of me so do pardon any mistakes.



Follow me on Instagram! Search for AnonymousReviews





Do follow me on NuffnangX as well! 




.


.


.

I have updated ShopAnonymousReviews so do head over there and see if there is anything to your liking!






.


.


.



Do recommend me some interesting apps on iphone (hopefully its free) down in the comment sections below because I clueless at apps and such! xoxo




Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment