Just In | ASOS Playsuit






I just received my package from ASOS for the playsuit I ordered last month. I actually received it around 2 weeks ago but I didn't have time to post it so here you guys go. I ordered it in a UK12 because it was the only size available and I really wished I got a UK8/10 instead because the leg openings hang pretty low. Maybe I could alter the playsuit 2 inches shorter, that would be the perfect fit. Otherwise I quite love it! Love the PU collar and the open back cutting, looks amazing!

Similar styles here: ASOS (exact piece), ASOS (similar), Boohoo (similar), Boohoo (similar)

Love,
Hannah


6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you babe! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D You look so pretty by the way!

      Delete
  2. I just nominate you to the Liebster award! You do have a great blog and it deserve to get worldwilde.

    http://meetameblog.com/liebster-award-questions/

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw babe thank you! It means the world to me! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Louise! I'm glad you enjoyed it! You have an amazing blog!! xx

      Delete