Vintage bags + Facebook Page


Ps: I tried posting this up 2 days ago but blogger had a problem when I was uploading so sorry this post is 2 days late! 



Don’t you guys like it when you find treasures when rummaging through your mum’s closet? I know I do! I found these lovelies when my mum was clearing her wardrobe. They aren’t really in the best condition, average fine to good with tons of wear. But we all know I am a big fan of vintage leather/faux leather bags so these are treasures to me.






These babies are probably faux leather and bought maybe during 1970s to 1980s. I LOVE the small fold-over satchel, it just suits my style and I love it to bits. I haven’t worn it out yet but I’m sure I will get tons of use out of it. 









The second bag is a slightly reddish brown faux leather tote. I love the tie knot detailing of the tote bag. I am thinking of getting the strap changed to a leather one because the khaki fabric strap is old and kind of tacky in my opinion.


Let me know your opinions on these bags! Aren’t nice, high quality leather bags such a hard find nowadays?






.

.

.


Anywhozzles, I made a facebook page so if you enjoy what I do on this blog and would like to actively follow all the happenings here at AnonymousReviews, please feel free to like my facebook page here! I would very much appreciate it! 






.

.

.



That's all guys, I hope you've had a great day with lots of sunshine and good energy. If you had a not-so-good day, virtual hugs for you, tomorrow will be even better! As always, thank you for reading and if you have any questions/ suggestions, leave them in the comments below via NuffnangX conversation box or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com. Cheers!




Love,

Anonymous






2 comments :

  1. Hey, I like the bags you get from your mum, very vintage feel :D
    By the way do you have any recommendation for hand mask and foot mask? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sze!

      Thank you for your lovely comment! I am in LOVE with them at the moment. I don't really use hand masks or foot masks. I have a weird habit, I hate to have any lotion/sticky substance anywhere near my body which is why I can't & won't use any body lotion which I know can be bad for the skin. I don't like the sticky feeling serums/lotions leave behind.

      I have not tried any sheet masks for the hands & feet but I believe they have it at either The Face Shop or Etude House. If you have tried some awesome ones, do recommend them to me! :D

      Delete